House Rules & Cancellations
This brief list of rules ensures we're all on the same page during your stay.
- Supervision of children is required outdoors at all times.
- Spills happen, so kindly limit children's eating and drinking to the kitchen or patio. There are dining tables in both locations.
- No parties.
- No overnight guests without prior approval.
- No animals inside the premises.
- No smoking.
- Don't engage in any illegal activities on the premises. This includes downloads.
- If you break or damage something kindly let us know and make arrangements for replacement or repair.
- Please don't feed the fish, the cats or Eddy the echidna. Feeding the birds is fine :)
- The Fairy Village is for looking at only. Please don't step over the fence or touch anything - it freaks the wee folk out.
- Please leave the property in a clean and tidy condition.
Your personal property
- It is very safe at Ferny Hill Retreat but it's still worth noting that your belongings, baggage, vehicle/s and any other personal property are your responsibility at all times. If this is a concern Travel Insurance can offer protection.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
All reservations are paid in full at the time of booking and serve as confirmation of the intention to stay.
Cancellation up to 7 days before check-in date
Cancellation less than 7 before check-in date
Cancellation on or after check-in date
Cancellations by Ferny Hill Retreat
On very rare occasions we may be required to cancel reservations, for example: extreme weather conditions, situations similar to the Coronavirus, or other factors beyond our control.
If so, guests will be notified as soon as possible and offered alternative date/s or a full refund.