We have a short list of common-sense rules and guidelines for guests to follow. These ensure we are all on the same page.
- No parties
- No outside visitors or overnight guests without prior approval
- No pets
- No smoking.
- Supervision of children is required outdoors at all times.
- Don't engage in any illegal activities on the premises. This includes downloads.
- If you break or damage something please let me know and make arrangements for replacement or repair.
- No animals are allowed inside the property.
- The Fairy Village is for looking at. Please don't touch - it freaks the wee folk out.
- Kindly leave the property in a clean and tidy condition.
Your personal property
Guests’ personal belongings, baggage, vehicles and any other property is their responsibility at all times. Ferny Hill Retreat accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage.
If this is a concern we recommend you look into Travel Insurance.