We have a short list of common-sense rules and guidelines for guests to follow. These ensure we are all on the same page.
- No parties
- No outside visitors or overnight guests without prior approval
- No pets
- No smoking.
- Don't engage in any illegal activities on the premises. This includes downloads.
- If you break or damage something please let me know and make arrangements for replacement or repair.
- No animals are allowed inside the property.
- Please don't feed the fish, the cats or Eddy the echidna
- Don't leave out any food or spills that will attract unwanted pests or insects (outdoors or indoors).
- Supervision of children is a must near the cubby house (it's high) and when using the fire pit or BBQ (they're hot).
- The Fairy Village is for looking at. Please don't touch - it freaks out the fairy folk.
- Kindly leave the property in a clean and tidy condition.
Your personal property
Guests’ personal belongings, baggage, vehicles and any other property is their responsibility at all times. Neither the booking site nor the owner accepts responsibility for any loss or damage.
If this is a concern we recommend you take out Travel Insurance.